2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:38 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: New exhaust
Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm 

My Ride: 2011 Kawasaki BF750i
Iam thinking of adding a new exhuast to my 2011 750i brute force i was wondering what are some of systems that other people are using? Iam looking to get more of a deeper tone then a high pitch sound, do you recommend a ful system or just a slip on on, i know about rejeting on the carb models but do i need to do anything for the fuel injection or am I okay to run it without a new ignition system. I would like to install a new dynatech or somthing later on but right now iam jus looking for a different sound and a little performance never hurts either
thanks in advance
Cheers

Post subject: Re: New exhaust
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 pm 

My Ride: 2008 Kawasaki 750
Havent done exhaust mod yet... May do in the spring. Have my sights on the HMF Swamp series. It looks good, good sound and good price....alot cheaper than the Muzzy. Second choice the BIG GUN pretty good throaty sound as well. Check on youtube they have guys posting soundclips of various mufflers on their brute....

Good to see another Brute Force rider on here!!! :thumbs:

ODI Lockon Grips
RT 2500 lbs WARN Winch
MIMB Snorkles
Maroon Primary/Almond Secondary
Fan override switch

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:07 pm 

i know on my Fuel injected 2007 kawi meanstreak 1600 cruiser i did a 3 inch hard krome exhaust mod and didnt have to do anything as far a power commander or anything the computer adjusted itself it ran good i only needed to upgrade the ignition moduale if i did the air intake as well , 5 years and still running strong, i though maybe the brute would be the same way being that its fuel injected also. but from what i understand i need a new msd or powercomander so it will run right , for either a slip on can or full system please correct me if iam wrong
cheers

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm 

My Ride: 2008 Kawasaki 750
Yah you will need a programmer for both a slip on or full exhaust system. The extra airflow thru these aftermarketmarket mufflers without a fuel programmer will cause your brute to run lean......glowing red headers!!! Its added expense for sure $300 or so, but needed to keep your bike running good. What exhaust are you considering for your brute?

ODI Lockon Grips
RT 2500 lbs WARN Winch
MIMB Snorkles
Maroon Primary/Almond Secondary
Fan override switch

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 pm 

iam thinking about going with a muzzy it seems to be the exhaust of choice but that could always change

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 pm 

My Ride: 2010 outty max
if all u plan is a pipe then go with a cheap programmer...PC3 or dynojet etc.....no point in going nuts for only a pipe. If you plan other mods down the road then look at investing in a GOOD programmer.

Nice to see some brutes been modded...they are an obscene machine with sooo much power...good luck and keep us posted!!

2010 500ish Outlander XTP....The Black Pearl...wifes race bike. FFS Custom Built with Turners Performance loving.

2xhawkeyes...kids bikes..modded...YUP!!!

FFS Racing
http://www.fixnfabshop.ca/

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 am 

My Ride: 2012 BF750
some Brutes? lol, check out kawieriders

My 08 had a Fundy 750UTK, MSD, EHS airbox cover, Muzzy, VFJ(Interstate Motorsports) Stage 3 clutch, Elka Stage 3, Elka steering stabilizer, Rox Risers, Flex bars, Acerbis guards, Penlock, rear sway bar reworked and urethane bushings, full skids, ITP Beadlocks...the list goes on.

I could outrun 450 sport quads all day long, on the track, in the woods and even drag racing.

I had collected most of the parts to start building a Brute 840, purpose built for mudding but when my 08 got stolen I bought a 2012 BF750. Now that I've had power steering, I'm not going back.

I'm currently selling my brand new (20hrs) BF750 and selling the rest of my parts collection and getting a Renegade 1000X XC
see here http://thunderbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-2012-Kawasaki-BruteForce750EPS-w-accessories-and-plow-W0QQAdIdZ359173528

2011 KLX110
1985 LT230
1986 LT160
gone but still loved...2006 Prairie 700, 2008 BF750i, 2009 Teryx 750
I don't list all the mods, but unless I supercharge the V Force, I've run out of things to do to it or bolt on to it.

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:57 pm 

I bought a supertrapp mudslinger exhaust it has a nice deep note to it and sounds better the more you are get into the throttle under load . Its not too loud which i didnt want . I imagine it will get louder as the fibreglass wrap breaks in. I also installed a msd charge fi controller from interstate motorsports and it made a world of difference, but i had to upgrade the exhaust to get the full advantage ,now I just have to install my stage 1 clutch springs and should be good for a while :smile: