2koolperformance 5pointcottage burgerworld northbayatvclub 2koolperformance 5pointcottage
Quaddealers
News and Announcements
Mudhole Links
Mudhole.ca is for sale!!
Contact Larry via email at admin@mudhole.ca for info!!

It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:29 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Unread postPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:37 pm 

My Ride: 2009 800Polaris tour
It's great to hear comments like that after all the work we put into it, that makes it somehow more worth it, thanks! I can't say exactly when the registration for the Fall Rally will go up, but early July should be good for that. The Kearney Legion is only licensed for 175, and they serve alcohol, so we have to be careful about that. We are discussing ways to expand that such as a tent, etc. but I can't promise anything until we have sorted that out. It's the biggest event the Legion has, and it's a lot of work for them too. Last year it sold out about three weeks ahead of the rally date, which is September 27. Catch it in July or August and you should be good, keep an eye on it. See you there!

Cheers,

Adam

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2